Warehouse Job in Kansas City, Missouri : MO 64108
Looking for Warehouse Jobs? See currently available Warehouse job openings on warehouse.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
warehouse.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any warehouse job . We provide job resources for Warehouse positions throughout the industry. warehouse.jobs.net also provides Warehouse jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Warehouse by either city or state.
warehouse.jobs.net is a warehouse job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Warehouse jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your warehouse job search on warehouse.jobs.net today.
Warehouse Worker Job Description
WORKSITE LOCATION: EDGERTON, KS 66021
KC METRO EXPRESS BUS AVAILABLE
- Responsible for warehouse operational procedures including sorting, loading/unloading activities, shipment processing and documentation, manifesting, packaging, and sending shipment status information
- Prior to the product being stored, count all product, compare to the manifest, and check all inbound shipments for damage, infestation and production dates
- Report shortages, overages, damage, and mis-shipments to the Warehouse Manager
- Check outbound orders as filled and assembled by warehousemen
- Compare the quantity, quality, labeling and consignee address to the customer order to ensure all outgoing shipments are complete and correct
- Safely and efficiently operate machinery and equipment as required, and assist in the unloading or loading of product moving into or out of warehouse
- Participate in the physical inventories as required
- Maintain clean, neat, and orderly work areas and operate in a manner that promotes safety
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouses
Kansas City Warehouse Job
Warehouse Worker Job Requirements
- Experience with the service, production, or support role having greater responsibility to perform all (or most) of the standard work within the function
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- One year of experience in related area of responsibility
- Experience leveraging technology to perform daily tasks, including familiarity with MS Office applications web navigation & basic hardware functions
- Strong oral and written communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills; ability to quickly build rapport with both internal teammates
- Proven track record of taking initiative to accomplish tasks in creative ways with a sense of urgency and assertiveness