Warehouse Job in Denver, Colorado : CO 80239
Looking for Warehouse Jobs? See currently available Warehouse job openings on warehouse.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
warehouse.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any warehouse job . We provide job resources for Warehouse positions throughout the industry. warehouse.jobs.net also provides Warehouse jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Warehouse by either city or state.
warehouse.jobs.net is a warehouse job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Warehouse jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your warehouse job search on warehouse.jobs.net today.
Warehouse Associate - 2Nd Shift
Warehouse Associate - 2Nd Shift Job Description
With annual sales in excess of $4B, Rexel USA is a market leader providing innovative and sustainable electrical supplies and energy solutions. Our strategy is simple - by helping our customers thrive, we thrive. We recognize that the energy industry is changing and Rexel's business is changing with it. That's why we’re looking for someone like you - a fresh thinking, innovator, and ground-breaker.
We are seeking Warehouse Ops Associates for our RHUSA group in Denver, CO: 2nd Shift (4pm - 2am)
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment, standing, lifting, etc, for periods of eight hours of more, continuously.
- Organizes and cleans warehouse and material yard.
- Min lifting requirement, 30 pounds, repetitively throughout the course of the shift.
- Must learn, work within, and follow all company safety guidelines and policies as associated with the position on a daily basis.
- Unloads delivery trucks of material for receipt and check in.
- Receives material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
- Prepares a receiving report if none is available.
- Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers or other locations via UPS, FedEx, Reddaway Trucking, etc.
- Processes paperwork regarding UPS shipments including: verifying that the merchandise to be shipped is correct, applying the correct UPS postage tape, following customer shipping instructions and insuring the shipment when necessary.
- Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
- Loads common carrier and company vehicles.
- Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions. Counts and writes total quantity of merchandise being shipped on the invoice.
- Stocks incoming orders onto shelves according to computerized bin location system.
- Completes cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Measures, cuts, and spools wire materials.
- Checks and responds to e-mail.
- Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
- Participate as an active and integral team member of the Operations Department.
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Denver Warehouse Job
Warehouse Associate - 2Nd Shift Job Requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to accurately complete job tasks.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record and able to work overtime as needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work with RF Scan Gun, Warehouse Management System and Eclipse software.
- Ability to learn to drive a fork lift and use an order picker. Ability to go 20+ feet high on order picker.
- High School Diploma or GED
- General knowledge of electrical products preferred
- Two years' warehouse experience preferred
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.