Warehouse Job in Salisbury, Maryland : MD
Looking for Warehouse Jobs? See currently available Warehouse job openings on warehouse.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
warehouse.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any warehouse job . We provide job resources for Warehouse positions throughout the industry. warehouse.jobs.net also provides Warehouse jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Warehouse by either city or state.
warehouse.jobs.net is a warehouse job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Warehouse jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your warehouse job search on warehouse.jobs.net today.
Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager Job Description
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for leading material flow strategies from supplier to customer achieving objectives for safety, service, quality, productivity, continuous improvement and profitability. This position will lead, train and coach the material teams in multiple facilities, encompassing the functions of information technology, production scheduling and supply chain. The position is responsible for executing demand planning and optimizing internal supply chain activities including: inventory and ordering.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership related to materials management including Supplier Development, Purchasing, Distribution, Freight in, Logistics and coordinating with other related departments: Production, Production Planning & Scheduling, Warehouse/Shipping, Quality, Accounting and Sales departments.
- Plan, manage and lead the Company’s materials functions including: information technology and supply chain to achieve business goals.
- Drive transformation to reduce costs, streamline procedures and implement solutions.
- Determine inventory levels and order quantities based on customer specifications and vendor lead time to minimize inventory warehousing and maximize cash flow.
- Establish inventory replenishment processes that support production schedules, plant capacities and current inventory against forecast and projected customer demand levels
- Lead material action plans and problem solving that improve key performance indicators including: inventory accuracy, material shortages, past due orders, back orders, logistics costs, inventory days on hand, cash flow, lead times and customer on time delivery
- Establish supplier development strategies and policies for external and other partners improving supplier performance regarding lead time, quality, delivery and cost
- Coordinate with the Warehouse/Shipping team strategies to assure effective cost management and continuous improvement, material handling safety, physical inventory and accurate customer order fulfillment
- Work closely with Production and Sales to properly forecast new product timelines, inventory levels and sales
Salisbury Warehouse Job
Supply Chain Manager Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Minimum 3 - 5 years leadership experience in a manufacturing environment and minimum 3 years materials experience
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, ERP and Strategy Deployment
- Thorough understanding of inventory procurement, lean manufacturing, production planning, and supply chain management
- Proven track record to improve cash flow and working capital management
- Proven success in implementation of redesigned processes, leading change in a complex and fast paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft office products, including high level Excel abilities
- Experience implementing and maintaining an ERP system
- Experience with ISO standards and requirements