Warehouse Job in Lockbourne, Ohio : OH 43137
Looking for Warehouse Jobs? See currently available Warehouse job openings on warehouse.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
warehouse.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any warehouse job . We provide job resources for Warehouse positions throughout the industry. warehouse.jobs.net also provides Warehouse jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Warehouse by either city or state.
warehouse.jobs.net is a warehouse job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Warehouse jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your warehouse job search on warehouse.jobs.net today.
Inbound Auditor Job DescriptionUnder supervision from a floor supervisor or manager, the floor clerk provides clerical support to an area or shift of the operation. Responsibilities may vary by location but can include one or more of the following: Receiving, Shipping, Returns, Inventory Control, Quality Control, etc. This position ensures an efficient operation. It also organizes and disseminates information by using the WMS system, telephone, web sites and email. May also be responsible for metrics tracking and reporting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of clerical or warehouse experience required.
Perform accurate mechanical, physical and visual inspection of incoming raw materials, components, and sub-assemblies in accordance with the company quality assurance policies and customer specifications & file inspection records
Read and interpret specifications and part prints
Ensure calibration and maintenance is performed on inspection equipment
Initiate, document, and communicate with customer on non-conformance reports and metrics as required
Coordinate the physical movement of Material Rejections in and out of the Quarantine area
Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations
Ability to communicate effectively using verbal and written methods.
Strong customer service skills are requried.
Intermediate knowledge of MS Office products. (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Knowledge of WMS systems preferred.
- Coordinates activities with clerks from other floor areas, the customer and/or other suppliers as needed.
- Using the location's WMS system updates area or shift metrics as needed
- Generates daily, weekly or monthly reports, memos, and summaries often of a technical and/or confidential nature.
- Floor work and additional duties as assigned.
- Performs basic administrative tasks for area or shift. Maintains filing systems and documents.
- Gathers from and provides information to floor employees in his/her area of support.
- Coordinates activities/meetings/communication for the specific area or shift.
Lockbourne Warehouse Job