Warehouse Job in Duluth, Georgia : GA
Looking for Warehouse Jobs? See currently available Warehouse job openings on warehouse.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
warehouse.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any warehouse job . We provide job resources for Warehouse positions throughout the industry. warehouse.jobs.net also provides Warehouse jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Warehouse by either city or state.
warehouse.jobs.net is a warehouse job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Warehouse jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your warehouse job search on warehouse.jobs.net today.
Warehouse Associate Job Description
- Participate in cycle counts of physical inventory as scheduled to ensure minimum 98% inventory accuracy is maintained for warehouse stores.
- Perform receipt, documentation and inspection of incoming materials and equipment for shortage, overage, or damage, develop an understanding of shipping documents, transportation codes/markings, and follow all RMS policies and procedures, coordinate with Quality Assurance Department as required to ensure proper material handling and storage in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Coordinate closely with Procurement Department regarding shortages or overages in shipments, missing shipping documentation from vendors, returned materials, and any follow-up action as may be required.
- Safely operate and perform daily inspections of Materials Handling Equipment.
- Develop an understanding of shipping documents, transportation codes and markings, internal Quality Assurance Department (QAD) documents, and follow all RMS and QAD procedures as well as all safety guidelines regarding material handling and storage.
- Correctly document and perform movement of raw materials, supplies, laboratory garments, small-package items, work-in-process biological materials, finished goods, waste, and recyclable materials to include, receipt, delivery, disposal, storage, staging, transfer, and return of material to vendor.
- Perform accurate real-time data entry into Oracle database to receive inventory items and capture inventory related transactions.
- Ensure adherence to First Expiry–First Out (FEFO) policy, expired materials receive proper attention, and requesting departments are properly debited for materials as directed by the supervisor.
- Assist Health Safety and Environmental Department (HSE) as needed in staging, storage, processing, and shipping commercial and industrial waste, bio-waste for disposal, and various recyclable materials.
- Keep all assigned areas neat, organized, and clear of debris to ensure an orderly, safe, and clean working environment.
- Comply with 5S principles.
- Process and fill move orders through Oracle software function and barcode scanners.
- In addition to the above, other assigned duties & projects deemed appropriate within the position scope.
Duluth Warehouse Job
Warehouse Associate Job RequirementsWarehouse Associate
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Previously licensed/certified forklift operator with minimum of 3 years prior warehouse experience.
- Warehouse experience to include cycle counts, receiving, data entry and records maintenance.
- Good math skills and the ability to accurately count and convert measurements and quantities; (e.g., items per case, metric volume measure to English, etc.).
- Essential computer skills to work efficiently with Microsoft Office Software, and Oracle database system. (or experience with similar inventory control system).
- Working knowledge of label printers and processing of labels to tag inventory.