Warehouse Job in Elmira Heights, New York : NY 14903
Looking for Warehouse Jobs? See currently available Warehouse job openings on warehouse.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
warehouse.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any warehouse job . We provide job resources for Warehouse positions throughout the industry. warehouse.jobs.net also provides Warehouse jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Warehouse by either city or state.
warehouse.jobs.net is a warehouse job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Warehouse jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your warehouse job search on warehouse.jobs.net today.
Warehouse Administrator Job Description
Warehouse Administrative Clerk
Previous warehouse experience
ERP/Inventory System experience
The successful candidate will provide warehouse facility wide inventory, material and supplies support for all facility locations. The position works in a warehouse setting with some support for all facility locations. This position works in a warehouse setting with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role uses standard office equipment such as: desktop computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, fax machines and standard warehouse equipment such as: hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
- Participate in the warehouse operations and activities of the Warehouse and Logistics Department.
- Input transactions into ERP system of records such as: receipts, issues, transfers, shipments, inventory/location adjustments and print out OMF/DRP orders for picking/pulling/staging of warehouse materials.
- Generate ERP System reports on inventory/material orders, balances and excess/shortages.
- Ensure all original pull, issue, transfer, return to stock slips have been matched, verified and filed.
- Track OMF deliveries with Excel spreadsheet detailing delivery date and shortage.
- Prepares ERP system and customizes reports using available ERP programs on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis.
- Prepared, reconciles and distributes various KPI daily, weekly and monthly reports of warehouse, inventory/material/logistics activity.
- Ensure the ERP System “Receiving Register and Problem Hold Report” are updated daily, review and analyze any errors by performing a weekly audit.
- Ensure all original packing slips have been matched, verified and turned into Finance on a daily basis by scanning into ERP System.
- Run weekly reports from ERP System to ensure “GEN” and “INS” locations are accurate.
- May be required to record all transactions picked/pulled for operations by writing the location, bin/aisle/row/bay/material/supplies came from and quantities delivered.
- Assist with providing necessary security within warehouses.
- Communicate with various Department personnel, customer departments and others to provide and receive information, resolve questions and issues, and coordinate activities with Lead Coordinator, Supervisor and/or Warehouse Manager.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse office including keeping office and aisles clear and free of debris, utilizing office equipment/tools in a safe manner in accordance with manual of operations.
- Participate in daily job briefings with team: reviewing safe warehouse work practices, changes in work environment, duties/tasks for the day, and any specific assignments.
- May be required to wear PPE as required.
- Operate a computer to process transactions and forms and maintain inventory of warehouse materials/supplies records as required.
- Participate in annual inventory audit.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular attendance.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certificate and two year’s experience in an inventory control – warehouse operations environment.
- Modern warehousing procedures including: receiving, stocking, picking, issuing, returns and shipping
- Manufacturing/assembly production practices and/or environment
- Personal computer and basic software applications (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Proper lifting techniques
- Record keeping techniques
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
- OSHA, health and safety regulations
- Participate in the warehouse operations and activities of the Department
- Maintain accurate and timely warehouse records and files
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide quickly and accurately
- Operate a computer terminal
- Plan and organize work to meet time constraints and deadlines
- Compile, organize and analyze information
- Analyze situation, identify problems and recommend solutions
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Maintain inventory records and prepare documents
- Establish, maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
- Meet schedules and timelines
- Use Microsoft Suite Software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing and reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights up to 50 pounds.
Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity and exposure to dust, fumes and gases
Elmira Heights Warehouse Job