Warehouse Job in Lockbourne, Ohio : OH 43137
Looking for Warehouse Jobs? See currently available Warehouse job openings on warehouse.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
warehouse.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any warehouse job . We provide job resources for Warehouse positions throughout the industry. warehouse.jobs.net also provides Warehouse jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Warehouse by either city or state.
warehouse.jobs.net is a warehouse job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Warehouse jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your warehouse job search on warehouse.jobs.net today.
Production Material Coordinator
Production Material Coordinator Job DescriptionUnder supervision from a floor supervisor or manager, the floor clerk provides clerical support to an area or shift of the operation. Responsibilities may vary by location but can include one or more of the following: Receiving, Shipping, Returns, Inventory Control, Quality Control, etc. This position ensures an efficient operation. It also organizes and disseminates information by using the WMS system, telephone, web sites and email. May also be responsible for metrics tracking and reporting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of clerical or warehouse experience required.
• Interface directly with the customer via telephone or email and ensure timely response and document any open issues
• Perform waving/order preparation for packaging line production orders utilizing a warehouse management system; prepare pick lists, material transfers, etc.
• Work with the production Line Leads to distribute raw material picking workload to ensure timely staging of components
• Perform a variety of different material requests in a timely manner (i.e.: return to stock, replenishment, damaged material, etc.)
• Supervise Material Handlers and address any issues that may arise with the assistance of Human Resources
• Participate in daily staff production meetings and report any material delays or issues
• Work with various departments (Inventory, Maintenance, Quality, Production, Receiving) to ensure packaging lines are operating efficiently with minimal disruption
• Provide support to the other departments within the distribution center as needed
- Coordinates activities with clerks from other floor areas, the customer and/or other suppliers as needed.
- Using the location's WMS system updates area or shift metrics as needed
- Generates daily, weekly or monthly reports, memos, and summaries often of a technical and/or confidential nature.
- Floor work and additional duties as assigned.
- Performs basic administrative tasks for area or shift. Maintains filing systems and documents.
- Gathers from and provides information to floor employees in his/her area of support.
- Coordinates activities/meetings/communication for the specific area or shift.
Lockbourne Warehouse Job