Warehouse Job in Biloxi, Mississippi : MS 39533
Looking for Warehouse Jobs? See currently available Warehouse job openings on warehouse.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
warehouse.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any warehouse job . We provide job resources for Warehouse positions throughout the industry. warehouse.jobs.net also provides Warehouse jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Warehouse by either city or state.
warehouse.jobs.net is a warehouse job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Warehouse jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your warehouse job search on warehouse.jobs.net today.
District Sales Manager - Biloxi
District Sales Manager - Biloxi Job DescriptionJob Summary
The District Sales Manager is responsible for the attainment of the Senior District's/Zone Sales Manager quarterly route sales forecast with respect to sales, stales and expenses through partnering with the existing Independent Business Operator (“IBO”) Network, warehouse / BU expenses, and direct contacts with customers.
Essential Job Duties
- Achieves or exceeds quarterly district sales forecast.
- Controls stales by keeping out-of-code and damaged merchandise within the designated percent to plan by proper use of the buildup system, having proper sales mix in the market, forecasting promotional and seasonal items. Having open communication with the Warehouse Lead in ordering promotional products, seasonal products, POS, and racks. Reacting to close coded product to avoid a shrink issue.
- Controls out of code product in the market.
- Assures staffing remains within authorized levels.
- Provides development opportunities, and route development for IBO routes by working with routes at least two (2) days per week.
- Executes Leader Standard Work processes.
- Routinely inspects market to ensure adherence to Customer merchandising policies and expectations.
- Assists IBOs in achieving additional sales increases by identifying route opportunities, providing merchandising and promotional assistance and helping in the placement of in-store displays, point-of-purchase material and racks.
- Ensures that all Customers are being serviced to Customer’s standards and expectations, by using the customer service report located on iPad at least twice per week; i.e. Monday and Friday.
- Maintains open lines of communication with DSD Accounting, Customer Service, Human Resources, Traffic/Distribution, etc.
- Schedules and implements weekly business review meetings with IBOs to review promotional displays, seasonal push item distribution, new item launches, recommended service schedules and upcoming business opportunities for the IBOs.
- Improves sales distribution by obtaining additional shelf space, new product authorizations, and secondary in-store locations, adjustments in product mix, approval of promotions and acquiring new accounts in conjunction with the route territory.
- Performs all required administrative duties. Must have a full understanding of using sales reporting software systems to assist in reviewing District and Zone performance in everyday business.
- Meets with IBO candidates as openings occur to explain details associated with open routes. Refers top candidates to the Senior District Sales Manager/ Zone Manager for contracting approval. No candidate is to be contracted without the approval of the Senior District Sales Manager/Regional Sales Manager.
- Works to improve customer relations and develop new sales distribution.
- Makes recommendations to the Senior District Sales Manager/Zone Sales Manager concerning route revisions, adjustments and additions. If approved, is responsible for implementation of the project.
- Evaluates activity of competitors and overall market conditions. Reports this information weekly to the Senior District Sales Manager/Regional Sales Manager.
- Maintains responsibility for the implementation of and adherence to the Corporate Safety and Fleet Safety Programs within the District.
- Maintains responsibility for the overall security and general welfare of the sales warehouse and/or sales bin (s).
- Administers and adheres to the Corporate Progressive Disciplinary Program within the District.
- Performs other job related projects, duties and assignments as directed by Sales Management.
Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures. Provides guidance to Independent Business Owners and Route Sales Representatives in order to execute the district sales plan. Reports to the Zone Sales Manager.
Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Ability to set, pursue and attain achievable goals, regardless of obstacles or circumstances.
- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses and pursues training and development opportunities that will build knowledge and skills.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations responding promptly to customer needs .
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service and responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Demonstrates high level of customer service, identifying and responding actively and with sensitivity to the needs of all internal and external customers.
- Must adapt well to change and have the ability to handle stress.
- Must maintain a professional image at work & in the trade.
- Meets commitments.
- Focuses on solving conflict, maintaining confidentiality.
- Listens to others without interrupting and keeps emotions under control.
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences and educates others on the value of diversity .
- Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and be able to work cross functionally.
- Strong people skills needed to work with different areas and levels of the organization.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Develops alternative solutions.
- Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Ability to put a plan together and execute it.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Listens and gets clarification.
- Responds well to questions.
- Demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Participates in meetings.
- Writes clearly and informatively editing work for spelling and grammar.
- Presents numerical data effectively.
- Ability to read and interpret written information.
- Must be able to plan, pre-sell, and execute store level promotions.
- Ability to demonstrate proven sales skills.
- The ability to treat others fairly, regardless of personal biases or beliefs.
- Exhibits confidence in self and others. Inspires and motivates others to perform well.
- Effectively influences actions and opinions of others.
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views.
- Accepts feedback from others.
- Gives regular feedback and appropriate recognition to others.
- Takes responsibility for direct reports’ activities.
- Makes self-available to staff.
- Develops direct reports' skills and encourages growth.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding.
- Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external).
- Fosters quality focus in others and works to improve processes, products and services.
- Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit and puts success of team above own interests, sharing expertise with others.
- Ability to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives and supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university; a minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Professional Licenses or Certifications
Must have a valid driver's license.
Minimal travel may be required.
Biloxi Warehouse Job