Warehouse Job in Odessa, Texas : TX
Looking for Warehouse Jobs? See currently available Warehouse job openings on warehouse.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
warehouse.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any warehouse job . We provide job resources for Warehouse positions throughout the industry. warehouse.jobs.net also provides Warehouse jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Warehouse by either city or state.
warehouse.jobs.net is a warehouse job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Warehouse jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your warehouse job search on warehouse.jobs.net today.
Counter Parts Sales Representative
Counter Parts Sales Representative Job Description
To service customers by phone or in person through sales of heavy duty parts in accordance with identified customer needs and availability of parts in order to make a profit for FleetPride. Work requires substantial knowledge of items sold.
1. Help determine and obtain heavy duty parts for customers as requested by phone or in person. Suggest sale of related parts for full service.
2. Locate and obtain ordered part for customer from central warehouse or branch.
3. Determine sales price for customers for each sale in accordance with company procedure.
4. Handle warranty or defective parts for customers in accordance with company procedure.
5. Write up approved charge sale in accordance with company procedure
6. Special order parts on an emergency basis when necessary and appropriate.
7. Process approved credits for customer when merchandise is returned.
8. Maintain confidentiality of pricing lists and structures as required by company procedure.
9. Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, and product features.
10. Provide customers with product catalogs.
11. Utilize non-selling, non-servicing time by studying catalogs, reviewing price sheets, bulletins, changes, additions, and deletions.
12. Ensure that counter parts area is clean and in order. Ensure that display areas encourage sales.
13. Ensure that product catalogs are current. Discard old ones and replace with new ones.
Odessa Warehouse Job
Counter Parts Sales Representative Job Requirements
Handling of normal stock will include lifting or carrying parts in excess of 60 lbs. up to 15% of the time. Majority of lifting and carrying will involve parts between 5 and 60 lbs.
Environmental / Physical Demands
Inside/Outside Conditions, Varied Temperature Changes, Minimal Chemical Hazards, Vibration, Dust, Vehicle Noise
OSHA approved steel toed safety shoes required from the first day of this job.
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge level of Windows XP (excel, word and outlook)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales; sales of heavy-duty automotive parts preferred.